Monday, February 2, 2009

Choose to Wait Training







Friday night and Saturday our home hosted a level one Choose to Wait training. I set up my computer and projector in the front room, added some borrowed tables and chairs and did my thing. Susanna helped me set up, prepare lunch on Saturday, and tea and coffee both days. We had 12 in attendance. Several were our own Christ’s Hope volunteers serving at one of our orphan homes, and several others were local educators from primary and secondary schools. All expressed an interest to use the materials and pass on the message of CtW. Even though it was a very long weekend, it was extremely rewarding. I plan to conduct other level ones in other areas, and a one-week level two training in May. And the teacher building process has begun!

No comments: