Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back in Oshikuku

As you can see from the post from my wife I am back in Oshikuku working with a wonderful team from the Netherlands. We are working feverishly to finish the project here and are fairly confident that we will complete the project on time. There is still much work to be done and we still do not have electricity.

We have decided to hire new electricians to complete the project. This we hope and pray will have the power up and running on Monday the 21st. The electricity has been the biggest issue we have had to deal with. Pray that we will finally have success.

I have been challenged in so many ways and yet also encouraged in so many ways during the first two months that we have been here. There are many comforts that I miss but I know that the absence of those comforts has helped me turn more to my Father and to trust Him even more than I ever have before.

We still feel that this is where God wants us to be. We are going to continue pushing forward because we know our reward will be in Heaven and that is worth every trial and tribulation that comes.

I have been encouraged by my new Dutch friends and I have been blessed to be able to encourage them also. Working with so many wonderful brothers and sisters from all over the world is a bonus that I had not expected. I am seeing that we are facing the same challenges and the enemy is after each and every one of us, BUT we all have the same God and Father and He will lead us on to victory.

I am also encouraged by the emails and Skype calls/chats that we have had with many of you. Please keep in touch because we are greatly blessed when we hear from you.

Until our next blog may God bless YOU ALL!!!!

No comments: