Sunday, July 20, 2008

Praise the Lord

Hallelujah!!!
Yesterday, July 19th was a wonderful day. As many of you may know my first major building project was to complete the Ark in Oshikuku. Catherine went with me the first time for three and a half weeks and we put a lot of time into finishing the project in preparation for the grand opening on July 27th. We went back to Okahandja for some much needed R&R and then I returned with a team from the Netherlands to finish the job. Please see previous blog entries for the entire story.
Yesterday after a long drawn out process and many obstacles we had the building wiring completed and at around 4:00 PM we turned on the building power for the first time. We were all so excited we started singing and praising God for His provision. I almost cried it was so wonderful to see the power on.
The Dutch team was here to witness the power being turned on and to take the first hot showers. Until you have not had a hot water or electricity for awhile you do not realize how wonderful it is.
We still have many things to complete before the grand opening in one week but now that we have power we are much closer. We thank you for your prayers and your support. Without you all this may have not happened on time.
When I get back to Okahandja I will post several pictures of the building before and after. I am so blessed to be a part of what God is doing here and look forward to what He has for us next.
Walking by Faith,Tony & Catherine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's great to see how God is using you to do his wonderful work. Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated. I miss you both. I'm encouraged about the positive repsonse to the Choos to Wait program.